PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 170

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 170

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 170

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8121

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant vsa - assumed 'vsa' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(8) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant reload - assumed 'reload' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 36

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant banner - assumed 'banner' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 38

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant type - assumed 'type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant duration - assumed 'duration' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant height - assumed 'height' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant width - assumed 'width' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant url - assumed 'url' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant title - assumed 'title' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant id - assumed 'id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant reload - assumed 'reload' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 36

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant banner - assumed 'banner' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 38

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant type - assumed 'type' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant duration - assumed 'duration' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant height - assumed 'height' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant width - assumed 'width' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant url - assumed 'url' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant title - assumed 'title' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant id - assumed 'id' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 45

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant left - assumed 'left' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 51

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant center - assumed 'center' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 52

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant vsafibr_enable_triangle - assumed 'vsafibr_enable_triangle' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 29

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant vsafibr_enable_triangle - assumed 'vsafibr_enable_triangle' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 33

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant vsafibr_enable_newwindow - assumed 'vsafibr_enable_newwindow' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 98

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 57

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant avatarurl - assumed 'avatarurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 58

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 57

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant avatarurl - assumed 'avatarurl' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4734) : eval()'d code on line 58

My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Thread: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

1. My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

So...after much renovation...here is my tank as of today. I've still got a little moving around to do - the aromatica in the front is going to grow taller first before I put it in the back. I'll also cover more of the stump with moss.

For some reason, Reinekii has never really done well in my tank. The lotus, however, has really taken off which I'm happy to see.

I'm still awaiting discus which should be around early next year.

Enjoy!

Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Cool!

3. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

awsome tank!!!

4. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Awesome Tank, Thanks for the pics. Made me long for another freshy tank. Oh Oh, It's started!!! :)

5. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Beautiful tank

6. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Far out tank, man!

Nice tank, one of the best I've seen

8. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Looks good

9. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

wow really nice

Looks amazing Aaron! Really nice work there.
    Snail looks quite happy!

VERY nice tank.. i really like the white sand and the contrast it gives!
    Found a big spoon to stir with...

Everything looks awsome.I wish I had the talent to keep a tank so beautifull.

13. Re: My Updated 90 Gallon Planted

Thanks for the comments guys!

It's been a lot of work...the tank has been going through quite the journey over the past year that I've had it. You should see some of the earlier pics...lol. I never seemed to be able to keep a fix on what I wanted. But now I've got my focus. A couple more months and I'll have the discus to finish it off.

You know that snail is havin' the time of his life :) Guppies are doing very well also!